Engagement & Recognition Manager
Engagement & Recognition Manager/up to £60,000
Your new company
Hays HR (Private Sector) are proud to partner, with our Financial Services Client, who are looking to appoint a 'Engagement & Recognition Manager'. This is a newly created role, reporting into the Chief People Officer. Based in Cardiff, but working remotely for the foreseeable. Our client are passionate about ensuring that their organisation is a great place to work for all of our colleagues, helping them to prosper at every stage of their working life. As part of this ongoing commitment,this exciting role will oversee the delivery of engagement and recognition to all colleagues through a range of channels. As the successful candidate in role, you will work with business areas to develop a colleague engagement and recognition strategy that amplifies the brand values and personality. The strategy will build strong advocacy to drive employee engagement and ensure colleagues have a number of channels through which to recognise the achievements of their peers. You will be responsible for all aspects of the planning, production, creation, activation, measurement and maintenance of colleague engagement and recognition. You will be a highly planned and organised team player, who is adept at building relationships and able to take ownership of your individual workload. You will be comfortable collaborating and co-creating with the wider business to build value-adding solutions that drive our desired business outcomes. You won't be afraid to learn, iterate and move on and as you do so, you'll share your experience and knowledge so we can all develop together.
Your new role
- Manage, coordinate and build on the current engagement strategy
- Manage current colleague recognition schemes and develop the wider recognition strategy
- Develop and set the strategic approach for engagement and recognition activity to support and promote Society initiatives, projects and events
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the Internal Communications team to ensure appropriate alignment to plan in engagement and recognition activity
- Provide engagement and recognition advice and guidance to key business areas and project teams, to help identify relevant opportunities
- Ensure all engagement and recognition activity is appropriate for the audience and manage stakeholder expectations accordingly
- Measure the success of engagement and recognition activity
- Actively manage and promote the voice of our colleagues through seeking out, measuring and responding to feedback
- Develop and maintain the engagement and recognition plan for the business, ensuring there is a clear structured narrative in place designed to ensure stakeholders are kept up to date
- Keep in touch with and read the organisational mood by staying close to key stakeholders and building a wide and diverse network of contacts across the organisation
- Own and deliver the annual Great Place to Work (or equivalent) submission and colleague survey rollout, completion and results cascade
- Own and deliver the Great Place to work (or equivalent) activity plans and associated initiatives, including action planning and delivery oversight
- Own and deliver all other ad hoc colleague engagement based surveys, including planning, survey rollout, analysis and results cascade
- Act as brand ambassador for all engagement and recognition activity, ensuring all work is in line with our culture and values
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience of working within the fields of engagement and recognition
- Ability to produce plans and strategies that appropriately line into wider business plans and strategy
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders to Executive level
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and are confident in managing and providing counsel to business stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple priorities to deliver to deadline
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan and execute complex projects confidently
- Experience of delivering large scale colleague surveys, working with third parties such as Great Place to Work or equivalent
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary + Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.