HR Assistant - 3 month temporary role
HR Assistant to support an organisation on a 6 - 8 week temporary contract
Your new company
Delighted to be supporting this client again on a temporary piece of recruitment for an HR Assistant to join the organisation to support the day to day HR administrative duties and work as part of the small HR function. This role will be fully remote but you will be required to go to the organisations site in Sunderland on your first day for an induction.
Your new role
Within this newly created HR position my client is looking for an experienced HR Assistant that can hit the ground running and support the organisation through various day to day duties.
For example you will be involved in the following;
- Contract changes and updating relevant documentations
- Involved within recruitment administration; supporting line managers by coordinating interviews, advertising the roles and reviewing applications
- Involved in the onboarding and induction ensuring all documentation has been collected and new start paperwork is prepared
- Payroll administration - this is basic level data entry on to a spreadsheet - not requiring payroll knowledge
- Monitoring the HR Inbox alongside the HR Office
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will be need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following;
- Worked within a similar position previously
- Comfortable working with MS Office
- Organised and able to priorities workloads
- Good administration and coordinating skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.