Head of Employee Relations
***URGENT ROLE*** Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this large, highly respected, and rapidly transforming organisation, to recruit a Head of Employee Relations into an exciting 18month FTC.
Accountable to the Head of HR, this role will provide expertise, knowledge, and communications across Employee & Industrial Relations, whilst managing relationships with the Trade Unions.
- Lead the Industrial Relations strategy
- Lead collective consultations and negotiations
- Review collective bargaining agreements.
- Lead on all conciliatory and tribunal processes
- Lead on sensitive and complex ER/IR matters
- Provide technical expertise and advice to the HR, ER teams and HRBPs.
- Maintain strong engagement / relationships with the Unions on a formal and informal basis
- Work with the Unions to evolve relationships and facilitate organisational change & improvements
- Provide technical leadership in supporting reductions in staff, redeployments, TUPE's etc
- Ensure legal compliance across all facets of ER and IR
- Work with 'Heads of' and subject matter experts (SMEs) to review policies and handle the Unions in respect of changes
- Providing expertise and advice to change projects across ER and IR matters
- Manage the ER Services budget, meeting targets and objectives agreed
- Support HR with ongoing transformation projects.
We need an inspiring and confident Industrial Relations leader. A HR professional, who has proven and significant success across the full spectrum of ER and IR.
You will be a highly effective negotiator and influencer, adept handling difficult, demanding, and complex negotiations with Unions, coupled with a proven record of accomplishment in creating 'win/win' solutions and avoiding industrial action.
You will also be an enthusiastic supporter of workforce involvement and employee engagement, an excellent project manager, a strong analyst, creative and innovative in your approach and a strong presenter, confident, credible, and able to quickly capture and retain the attention of varying levels of audience / stakeholder.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a unique environment and possess the above competencies, please get in touch ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.