People Operations Specialist, Transformation
Our client, a large commercial organisation are going through a positive transformation programme within their business and are seeking to recruit a HR Operations Specialist to manage the operational activities around this. This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract however there is more longevity expected from this role. Please note that this role will be homebased throughout the contract with limited travel when needed. Ideally candidates will be based in the South East. HQ is based in Camberley, Surrey
As part of our clients People transformation plan, implement a new people shared service delivery model and people governance and controls framework across all core people processes and provide overall support to the implementation of improved people technology.
- Lead the implementation of a new shared service delivery model (in the People function) that delivers outstanding service levels to all business stakeholders through the highly effective management of all core manager and employee queries
- Develop a customer knowledge base to drive self-service
- Establish, monitor and evaluate all quality standards through Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide ongoing feedback to all stakeholders
- Lead the implementation of any new case management software as required
- Governance, risk and controls
- Lead the implementation of a new people governance and controls framework across all core people processes that meets all current and future internal and external compliance requirements and improves our overall people risk management
- Provide end to end data management, associated risks, governance and legislation, ensuring people data is used, managed and stored appropriately e.g. GDPR
- Identify and make recommendations on how to continuously improve our service quality and effectiveness, governance and controls through the provision of regular and robust MI, reporting and insight
- Develop, review, document and implement new core people processes and procedures (considering best practice) that enable our people technology and service delivery model to be fully leveraged at all times
- This role will act as a role model and advocate of the business values and behaviours
- Strong shared service experience and knowledge of implementing various service delivery models (including case management software)
- Strong governance and controls and a proven record in implementing improved people governance and controls frameworks and processes
- Strong knowledge of all internal and external employee compliance and legislation requirements (including data, e.g. GDPR)
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills and 'end customer focused'
- Strong data management skills and ability to produce, analyse meaningful insight
- Knowledge of multiple HR /payroll systems
- High tech 'savvy' and digitally orientated
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Office application and project management skills
- Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification
What you'll get in return
Flexible, homebased hybrid working
Competitive salary and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.