Reward Manager - Birmingham - £45-£50k
This is a busy and challenging Reward Manager role working in a rapidly changing and modernising organisation. You will be playing a pivotal role as they address how best to attract and retain the best possible talent to the organisation.
The role will see you
- Providing advice and guidance to senior management as well as staff at all levels.
- Conducting a review and evaluation of current Reward strategies and processes. Producing recommendations for where improvements are required and leading projects to make them.
- Understanding the future direction of the organisation and designing, implementing and managing compensation programmes, policies and procedures.
We are looking for individuals with
- Evidence of having worked previously as a senior Reward Subject Matter Expert and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience of working in a changing business.
- Variety of experience dealing projects in Reward and Compensation.
This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation. You will need to enjoy a hands on challenge but you will also have the ability to influence strategic thinking. You will have every opportunity to ensure that your ideas and recommendations are bought in to at all levels and as a result you will be able to make a significant impact on the performance and success of the organisation.
The last year of successful agile / flexible working means that as things return to normal there will remain plenty of scope to work from home with some flexible hours. You will need to live within striking distance of Central Birmingham and can expect to be there c.2 days a week.
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Jon Terry.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref BBBH221 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information.