Recruitment Coordinator-12 month mat cover, hybrid working!
Your new company
This industry leader are seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR team for a 12 month maternity contract. This is a really exciting role, covering the whole of the UK. This business are committed to the continuous development of individuals and that will extend to this Recruitment role as well! This role is offering hybrid working and fantastic benefits! The role will be to find talent, lead successful campaigns and work with hiring managers to ensure the optimal experience.
Your new role
- Managing the full cycle recruitment process for UK
- Multi-media candidate generation
- Managing the selection process including screening, interviewing both via telephone and face to face and handling job offers
- Develop and maintain job descriptions and adverts to support the recruitment process
- Working with hiring managers to understand requirements and ensuring the optimal candidate experience through the hiring process
- Managing effective induction programs for new hires - to ensure people become embedded in our business culture and achieve high performance and productivity as soon as possible
- Ensuring all new hires are set up on company systems
- Provide advice and support to employees on new starter processes
- Coordinate and manage all paperwork for new employees including that the correct paperwork has been returned and is recorded and the Company is compliant with recruitment/legislative requirements
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have previous in-house experience as a recruitment coordinator. You will need to be very well organised and driven to source candidates through multi-media channels. You must have good communication skills to partner and understand the hiring manager needs. You will be available to start work mid-July.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. The office's are brand new and hybrid working is the way forward! There is free parking and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.