L&D Project Manager (interim)
We are recruiting for an interim L&D Project Manager for this large and successful national organisation. Joining a small Birmingham based HR team, this is a 12 month project where you will be involved with the design and implementation of an L&D strategy and programme aimed at their support staff.
Working from a blank canvas you will be responsible for
- Identifying training needs within the support staff population
- Understanding the potential of the L&D budget and capabilities of the delivery provision.
- Designing, developing and delivering a new blending learning programme that works.
- Working with parties across the business to ensure a focus on Succession Planning
- Maximising the use of Apprentices across the business and understanding how best to use the Apprenticeship Levy.
The full programme is scheduled for launch in September 2022 however there is likely to be some training that can be delivered in advance of that and you will also be joining a HR team dealing with a number of key projects so you can expect to have involvement with some of them (wellbeing and EDI).
We are looking for individuals with a strong L&D background and experience of designing and implementing joined up L&D programmes. This should include experience of
- Developing Talent Management and Succession planning initiatives
- Influencing senior operational stakeholders and managing external supplier performance
There is a real appetite across the business for this L&D programme. Both management and target audience are keen to make it work and so the challenge will be around managing expectations. It will require you to be comfortable with hands on projects whilst also being prepared to share your expertise and voice your thoughts confidently and appropriately at all levels.
Birmingham based you can also expect to spend time working from home and travelling across the business. It is a 12 month fixed term contract requiring a prompt start.
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact Jon or Diana on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref BBBH222 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information.