Payroll & Benefits Officer
Part Time Payroll & Benefits Officer - City of London
Oakleaf Partnership have been instructed to recruit on behalf of a leading law firm who are seeking a Part time Payroll & Benefits Officer to join the established team.
This role will be working 3 days per week and will report into the Finance Manager.
- Processing Monthly Payroll for firms' employees and ensuring accuracy when reporting.
- Be the first point of contact for all Payroll & Benefits for new starters and firm population.
- Benefit administration
- Ensuring compliance with the Pension auto-enrolment regulations (the payroll software calculates eligibility), advising staff on contribution levels, and liaising with the pension provider in relation to contribution payments.
- 5 years' experience within Payroll & Benefits for a FS/PS business
- Strong up to date payroll legislation knowledge
- Professional (be able to business partner)