HR Advisor is required for a 12/18 month contract, that could lead to a permanent position
Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a professional services organisation on a contract basis. As HR Advisor you will have a designated client group of around 150 managers and staff across two offices. You will provide high quality operational HR expertise, supporting leadership teams on all HR matters. Working with the wider HR team to ensure all HR initiatives are launched and implemented successfully, whilst ensuring the organisation is compliant with policies and practices.
Your new role
- Develop great working relationships with your designated client group across two offices, through regular contact supporting the development of efficient and effective HR practices
- Coach and support managers in implementing and developing good people practices
- Identify resourcing needs and work in partnership with the resourcing team ensuring appropriate sourcing of applicants
- Provide case management support for performance, maternity, paternity, long term sick etc.
- Support the talent framework ensuring effective succession planning working in partnership with management teams to identify and develop high potential employees
- Ensure all promotions and change of roles are managed and assist with the benchmarking and salary review process
- Adhere to the reporting processes including quarterly department reviews
- Work as a team to create and implement the HR plan understanding the impact on key stakeholders
- Operate continuous improvement to ensure the function meets the ongoing requirements
- Lead on and work with the wider HR team on bespoke project work that fulfils the overall HR strategy
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in partnership with business teams
- Able to build and maintain professional credibility to understand and manage stakeholder expectations
- Able to identify process improvements to ensure effective delivery service
- Experience in leading projects and working effectively in teams
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Volunteering programme.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- 25 days Holiday depending on level (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- 4x salary Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Retail Discounts as part of UK 200 Group
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel may be required between offices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.