HR Intern- Graduate Opportunity
I am currently working on an amazing opportunity for a recent Graduate or University student who is looking to pursue a career in HR. This is an HR Intern role supporting a fantastic team in a leading Investment Bank on a temporary basis for 10-12 weeks.
- Administration support to the Recruitment team
- Processing and on boarding of graduates and intern cohorts
- Assisting the coordination of the intern review process at the end of the internships
- Extensive diary management: sending interview/assessment centre confirmations to candidates, internal diary bookings, scheduling reviews
- Assisting with early years event coordination and registration
- Background Checks: requesting new joiners for supporting documents, ensuring compliance processes are followed.
- Responding to general recruitment/application queries
- New joiners: scanning & saving signed contracts, building induction packs
- A motivated team player approach
- A strong passion and desire to work in an HR environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident communication style
Remote working with the requirement to go into the Central London Office.