Your new company
Delighted to be partnering with a new organisation located in Guisborough on the recruitment of an HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The organisation is going through an exciting growth period and is looking for an experienced HR Manager to lead and support the HR team.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be responsible for managing the HR function and driving the organisational strategy through a period of growth. The role is operational and strategic focused leading on all people areas.
Your responsibilities include;
- Lead, manage and support the HR Team
- Support the recruitment, selection and retention
- Support and manage any training or L&D needs within the organisation
- Manage all Employee Relation issues / cases
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers across the wider organisation
- Succession planning
- Performance management and reviewing & analysing HR systems
- Lead on projects
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following;
- An experienced HR Manager / Senior HR Professional
- CIPD qualified
- Working in a fast paced organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.