Project Manager (L&D)
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to join our well-established Financial Services client to support the Project lead on an exciting Learning & Development initiative on a 6 month basis. This role will be integral to the successful roll out of the project and will have a meaningful impact on the company with the chance to extend. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build on their project management experience.
- Manage and liaise with third party suppliers and consultancies
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Support management and the delivery of the project in line with deadlines
- Create and maintain key documentation including: project plans, project folders and any risk/decision logs
- Operate key project processes
- Organise and write up project meetings and support the making of the required materials for the meetings
- Track and report project progress as required, liaising with work stream leads, specialist resources
- Support with internal data collection, reporting and distribution of communications to support the initiative and analyse progress.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, building meaningful relationships with stakeholders, proactively delivering on project actions and timescales.
- Previous experience in a project management role is essential
- Prince 2 qualification would be beneficial
- Motivated and methodical approach in order to deliver to deadlines under pressure maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Confident working and communicating with project teams and stakeholders across business functions and at third parties.
This role will be based remotely with some travel required to the London office.