HR Manager, 8-12 Month FTC
Oakleaf are supporting this brilliant firm to look for an experienced HR Manager to provide dedicated HR support to the Firm's Risk & Compliance team. The key objective of this role is to work in partnership with the Managers and Heads of Department within the team to deliver a progressive and professional HR service in line with the Firm's strategic people plan.To note, they are a firm that support an agile working environment and are happy to discuss flexible working.
It is also worth mentioning this role has a strong resourcing bias so would suit a professional who has relevant experience from recruitment but also wants to be involved in generalist HR- and can have conversations at the highest level about resource planning/ talent mapping.
In particular, you will be involved in:
Working with the HR management team to develop the HR strategy ensuring that it supports the firm wide strategy and objectives. This includes:
- Revision and resetting of departmental mission and objectives.
- The development of management information systems and tools to support the strategic people plan.
-Managing the end to end recruitment process and strategy
- Forecasting resourcing needs with Heads of Departments
- Driving job needs analysis
-Overall responsibility for internal moves and succession planning.
-. Drafting recruitment business cases
- Championing diversity and inclusion throughout the recruitment process and contributing to D&I recruitment-based initiatives and projects.
- Working with the HR generalist team to ensure a smooth transition after offer through to on-boarding, if necessary.
-Employee Relations Using in depth knowledge of key legislation, in a commercial way, to coach and advise managers and Heads of Department on employee matters.
- Advising the business on key employee relations issues e.g. restructuring, managing poor performance etc.
- Playing a key role in helping to manage change within the Risk & Compliance department.
To be considered, you must be strong across the following areas:
-People management and team working
- Client focus
- Good judgement
- Technical/ professional ability