Proven HR Manager able to set up and develop a first class HR service within an established SME business, working closely with the SLT.
Established Manufacturing/Engineering business in Worcestershire, part of a larger international group.
As standalone HR Manager you will be setting up HR for this SME business, reporting directly in to the MD. You will work with significant autonomy, dealing with day to day issues as well as building a people strategy that is future fit and supports the future growth of the Business. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Developing the approach to talent development, looking at existing capability and skill levels, working closely with the SLT.
- Management of policies and procedures.
- Handling of day-to-day ER issues , providing support & advice.
- Development of company well being.
- Creating an efficient talent attraction strategy that is future proof and intrinsic to business performance. Thus will include the application of creative strategies to attract a diverse range of candidates across all areas of the Business.
- Leading on the analysis of employee feedback and people data, creating an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Proactive development of succession planning and training & development.
- Introduction of coaching and mentoring approach.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced HR Manager or Head of HR with varied experience and a track record of setting up HR or building/improving an HR function. You will be comfortable working in a standalone capacity, able to roll up your sleeves as well as work at a more strategic level. You must have sound ER experience but also be able to think and work at a more strategic level.
You will be a proactive individual, able to build excellent relationships and adapt your communication style.
Up to £60,000 per annum