Senior HR Business Partner
2 days left
- Part Time
A 12-month maternity contract as the senior HR Business Partner for 2 manufacturing sites. Four days per week with opportunity to mix home and site-based working.
Leading an HR team you will have responsibility for all HR related matters for two manufacturing sites and will understand the current context of the business and have the ability to translate this into sound and fit for purpose HR plans for each of the sites. In addition you will have the opportunity to lead and be involved in group wide strategic projects. So if you enjoy a mix of operational, strategic and project based work please read on.
Are you able:
- To demonstrate a strong HR generalist grounding within a complex fast moving manufacturing environment – leading and coaching a functional team.
- To evidence a track record of achieving results and managing change in a multi-site, unionised environment
- To be determined, influential, pro-active, forward-thinking with strong participative leadership skills
- To have experience of delivering results that service bottom line
- To demonstrate commercial and business acumen, with the ability to maximise the opportunities for continuous improvement
If you would like to be part of this highly successful manufacturing business please send through you cv asap.
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly