Recruitment Advisor required for a Trade and Services company based in West London - six month fixed term contract.
You will provide a comprehensive advisory service to deliver the end to end recruitment life-cycle. Previous knowledge or using Workday and recruiting across APAC is advantageous!
You will be working for a well-established Trade and Services company.
The successful Recruitment Advisor for this Trade and Services company based in West London will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the business in effective end to end recruitment
- Deliver an appropriate number of candidate applications through a blend of direct sourcing, database mining, job board postings, LinkedIn usage, social media, networking, referrals, internal applications etc.
- Utilise the Workday system to it's full potential / holistically; using the system to effectively track and monitor recruitment activity, including reporting functionality
- Connect frequently with stakeholders and Hiring Managers (walk the virtual floor) and provide support on the effective use of Workday and the recruitment process, escalate challenges to manager or another colleague to enable support to be provided.
- Provide agency briefings and handover to Hiring Manager for detailed conversation where required
- CV & Application screening of candidates for roles
- Nurture and prepare candidates to perform at their best throughout the recruitment process
The successful Recruitment Advisor for this Trade and Services company based in West London will possess the following:
- Previous knowledge of a Recruitment role within a fast-paced environment
- Previous knowledge or recruiting across APAC
- Knowledge of Workday
- Direct sourcing, CV mining, LinkedIn recruiter knowledge
- Recruitment legislation knowledge
- Managing high volume and specialist SME recruitment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong use of Microsoft Office Excel
This Recruitment Advisor role for a Trade and Services company based in West London is a six month FTC.
- Competitive salary paying between £33,000 and £36,000
- Hybrid working
- Hours of work 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays