Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager - 12 month FTC
3 days left
- Full Time
I am working exclusively with one of my healthcare clients on a Senior Compensation and Benefits Manager position. This Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager role is a 12 month FTC is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic team reporting into the EMEA Head of Reward and leading on both projects and operational Reward across their EMEA region. It can be 100% homeworking with occasional travel required to one of their London or regional offices. You will also be leading a small team of analytics / manager level individuals.
The role will be varied and requires a flexible approach. key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and delivering compensation and benefits programmes to support key business initiatives and goals.
- Collaborating with Human Resources, global compensation & benefits teams, and line management to develop and implement effective programs to enable managers to more effectively attract, retain, reward and motivate employees.
- Designing incentive schemes
- Managing annual incentive and salary review process
- Gender Pay Gap reporting
- Benefits harmonisation for assigned countries in EMEA - support local HR in developing cost-effective recommendations, costings and approval process
- Conduct EMEA-wide country benefit reviews
- Drive wellbeing agenda
I am looking to speak with analytically minded Reward professionals who have either a benefits or compensation background. Prior experience working ion a within a matrixed and global / EMEA business is essential.
Apply for Senior Compensation & Benefits Manager - 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly