Talent Acquisition Manager
- Full Time
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Manager for a leading Healthcare Marketing Business based in Central London.
As a standalone Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle for all roles across Creative Design. Digital, Tech, Account Management and Scientific roles. Experience in recruiting these types of roles already is a must! This a fast-paced business which requires a strong 360 in house Recruiter who has excellent stakeholder management skills.
As well as day to day recruitment activities, you will also have the opportunity to work on and implement various projects.
- Full recruitment cycle from taking the brief to offer management.
- Work with business leaders on succession planning and talent pooling, ensuring all future talent needs are identified.
- Support through-out the interview process providing candidate information, question techniques, evaluation, best practice interview methods, pre- and post-interview briefings.
- Proactively pipeline diverse pools of candidates for key roles using a variety of channels
- Actively look at continuous improvement of recruitment processes in your area including training, initiatives etc.
- Support D&I and engagement initiatives.
The business is also keen for someone to come on board and lead the Graduate Programme and Apprenticeship Scheme.
- At least 3-4 years strong 360 recruitment experience, ideally in house.
- Experienced within the creative/advertising industry, covering similar roles
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experienced working within a fast-paced business