Talent Acquisition Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Advisor (standalone) for an FMCG business based in North London.
Within a team of five across HR, you will be the expert on all thing's recruitment across two sites. This will be a 360-recruitment role across all departments.
Day to day duties include:
* Managing c.26 roles at any one time across two sites in North London.
* Build strong relationships and partner with hiring managers to provide a professional and timely service to meet business needs.
* Identify and approach suitable candidates who may be passive the market at present.
* Fully screen shortlisted candidates over the phone before sending across a shortlist to hiring managers.
* Support hiring managers through-out the interview process.
* Brief and liaise with PSL agencies as and when needed.
* Ensure an amazing candidate experience if provided and be the key point of contact.
* Work with senior leaders on recruitment strategy.
* Relevant recruitment experience in an agency or fast paced in-house environment.
* Familiar with handling high volumes of admin and applications.
* Experienced working on a range of sourcing platform - including Linked In.
* Previous experience of implementing/using an ATS.
* Strong time management and organisation skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
* Demonstrate a passion for the industry and brand!
Apply for Talent Acquisition Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly