Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner / HR Manager
Up to £50,000
Swindon based organisation, fully remote and travel to Swindon 1 day a week
Hays Human Resources are currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner for a global business. This is an amazing role within a well-established organisation.
Your new role
This is a key role to the business and you really will be the core of the organisation. You will be experienced in heading a HR function as either a HR Manager or Senior Business Partner.
This company have over 250+ Staff, You will be running the operations of the UK Business. This role requires someone with confidence and gravitas to have buy in from senior stakeholders. You will be managing the whole UK operation, including staffing, hiring, performance, grievances, learning and development, policy, tactical work, project based work.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing expert advice and coaching to leaders on various issues e.g. employee relations, performance & engagement
- Management of the recruitment process, via direct recruitment and manage agency relationships
- Line management of 1 HR Advisor
- Manage UK monthly payroll, benefits & rewards
- Develop policies & practices in support of employment relationship, ensure leaders understanding and coaching of objectives and requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Exceptional communication skills (presentations, correspondence & video call)
- Recent proven experience as working as a HR business partner or HR Manager
- Inquisitive, intuitive and collaborative, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in leading business' drives within the HR department
- Head up key HR Projects
- Significant knowledge of UK HR policies, processes and talent management practices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.