Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a People Partner for a Global Media Brand based in City of London.
This is a newly created role which has come about due to growth. This is a superb opportunity to join one of the world's most recognisable Media Brands where you will have the opportunity to progress within a team of 30 and possibly travel across European to visit your client group!
As well as the day-to-day duties, this role will heavily be involved with a vast amount of project work including ED&I initiatives, succession planning and top talent retention planning.
With responsibility for a client group of 200 across Europe, your daily duties will look like the following:
- Partner with People team specialists and regional resources to leverage existing practices and knowledge to successfully deliver programs and initiatives
- Understand the business, its key drivers, culture, and the changing environment to optimise organisation design for maximum value
- Advise and influence on workforce planning, organisational design and development, talent management and talent retention
- Lead on client group merger and acquisitions and entry into new markets from a people partnering perspective
- Succession planning and supporting leaders to build training / hiring plans
- Restructures: plan, action and deliver information and consultation processes that balance commercial and legal requirements, change management and communications
- Provide business insight and support through leaders towards resolution of cases
- Partner to solve escalated issues, complex inquiries, and end user / business requests
- Managing and advising on policy change, process, and employment law
- Analysing people data and reviewing themes from exit interviews, and sharing appropriate feedback with leaders
You will have strong HR business partnering experience with at least five years' experience in the field already. If you have experience in the media industry already this would be hugely advantageous!