Talent Acquisition Specialist
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Global Retail Brand who are looking to secure a new Talent Acquisition Specialist to take responsibility for their Head Office/Corporate roles as well as Wholesale Retail and eCommerce roles. The role will be based in their Central London offices (working from home for now) working to a hybrid model.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for several prestigious brands which are well recognised on a global scale!
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment cycle, delivering a high-quality best practice internal recruitment service across all head office positions.
- Oversee the management of all recruitment advertising, recruitment spend and costs for head office hiring.
- Manage the candidate journey, liaise with applicants, answer questions, arrange interview and provide feedback.
- Headhunting and talent mapping across all head office departments, demonstrating best practice to team.
- Provide advice and guidance to hiring managers on resourcing best practice, the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role.
- Ensure the daily running of a professional, friendly, and engaging resourcing team that lives up to and delivers behaviours based on the brand values.
- Full recruitment lifecycle experience ideally from an in-house function
- Fashion Retail industry experience desired
- Head Office/Corporate hiring experience essential
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
Competitive salary + benefits on offer for the successful candidate!