OD Project Manager
Were seeking experienced OD professional to join a multi disciplinary team delivering OD Projects
We have a great opportunity for L&D / OD Professional to join a progressive and professional team delivering a variety of Organisational Development & Learning & development Interventions across a range of healthcare organisations through out the South and South West.
Working from Home and with a client base in the South region you will be designing and delivering a range Organisational Development programmes. You will be engaging with a range of organisations and evaluating / developing appropriate organisational development actives to meet the needs of customer groups.
* Undertaking Training Needs Analysis
* Designs, delivers and evaluates OD & learning interventions including facilitation of workshops
* Works with Managers and organisations to embed effective outcomes and evaluation.
* Leads on the effective implementation and on-going value delivery of OD-related development, including talent management and succession planning, coaching and mentoring, performance management, development planning and leadership and line manager development
* Works with customer teams to improve leadership capacity and capability, through a range of methods including training, coaching, mentoring, self-development, on the job development, e-learning and organisation/role design
* Designs, manages and runs assessment and development centres as required, including the use of psychometric (behavioural and aptitude tools), eg Myers Briggs and competency analysis frameworks
Were seek customer focused Learning & Development / OD professional with the ability to manage a range of L&D/OD projects with differing customer groups.
* Experience of developing and managing Organisational Development projects / leadership & Management Development.
* Experience of full training and development life cycle
* Experience Training needs analysis, Design and delivery of training sessions to range of individuals on a variety of topics such as - soft skills, change management, leadership, communication etc..
* Ability to engage with key stakeholders and develop appropriate learning interventions for their organisation/team.
* Degree / related qualification in HR/Learning & Development or similar
* Recognised training qualification
* Desirable - Trained in psychometrics (eg Clarity 4D, Hogan, KornFerry, Myers Briggs etc)
* Experience - Desirable Public Sector / Consultancy or commercial
* Experience - EG - Organisational Development Advisor/ OD Manager, OD Project Manager, Training, Trainer, Training Manager, L&D Manager, L&D Partner, L&D Consultant, L&D Project Manager.
This role is initially offered on a fixed term contract basis for 9 months but has potential longer term.
Working from Home role with customer groups are across South and South West however most delivery & meetings online.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.