Head of HR Operations
Responsible for HR Admin, HR Process, Recruitment, Reward & Payroll
A great business going through significant change
A well established business with sites across the UK going through a significant period of change.
Reporting into the HR Director you will have responsibility for managing at team delivering an efficient HR service across the business.
- Manage a team of up to 12
- Responsible for HR systems, process and procedures for all transnational HR
- Manage HR Admin work flow ensuring all processes and procedures are efficient
- Recruitment from EVP, candidate attraction through to onboarding
- Change management of 2 businesses merging together and the review, harmonisation of processes, procedures, T&C's.
- HR projects
Have previously worked in a Head of HR Operations/HR Shared Service Centre
- Have managed a team
- Have excellent stake holder management
- Have the ability to work in a fats paced changing business
- Have the ability to manage transactional HR work flow and deliver an efficient HR service
- Have previously managed HR functions including Recruitment, Reward, HR Admin, Payroll
- Salary £50-55k
- Car allowance
- Benefits package