Your new role
The role will join an existing Resourcing team working from home and in the office in Leeds City Centre.
As the Resourcing Advisor you will work with the team covering the full recruitment life cycle. The role encompasses a wide range of tasks and the ability to work on a variety of vacancies ensuring a busy and varied workload.
- Direct sourcing to recruit high calibre candidates
- Shortlisting candidates and telephone screening
- Generation of recruitment correspondence including offer letters and contracts of employment
- Being a point of contact for applicants and new starters
- Updating the recruitment system and external job boards with vacancy information
- Writing of job descriptions and recruitment adverts
- Manage the Recruitment inbox in a timely and professional manner
- Point of contact to manage recruitment agency relationships
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of the end to end recruitment process.
- A confident and concise communicator with excellent relationship building skills.
- A strong focus on candidate experience
- Demonstrates a flexible and collaborative working style
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Ability to work from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.