Learning Business Partner- 12 Month FTC's
- Full Time
Are you passionate about how creativity meets the digital age?
Would you like to work for an organisation who are determined that technology drives their learning agenda? If you are, then please read on.
Oakleaf are supporting this Globally recognised firm in the hiring of a number of FTC Learning Partner roles into various service lines across the business.Through an increasing use of blended learning solutions, they are seeking to deliver a ground-breaking, agile solution that delivers outstanding results and exceeds their expectations. The L&D BP's are the critical two-way link between the business and the L&D teams. On another note, and importantly, this firm encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for their people and clients.
It's a fast paced and changing environment.
-Building trusted advisor relationships with business stakeholders in the business unit/Competency area.
-Understanding and driving implementation of a service-line/business unit-specific learning strategy aligned to business and learning CoE strategy.
-Lead the planning and participation of an annual learning needs analysis in business unit/Competency area, to develop an understanding of the current and future learning needs
- Inputting into the annual budget process
-Representing learning on relevant management committee structures within the business unit/Competency and influencing the agenda to ensure that the learning business case is fulfilled.
-Bringing an expert view of the business area, and participating in Design & Delivery team projects to ensure business solutions are innovative and practical and aligned to business objectives.
-As an expert, lead on business unit/Competency projects, and represent the business area into projects
-Develop and provide meaningful management information to the business unit/Competency for learning consumption and quality/risk purposes and to measure the effectiveness of learning
-Collaborate closely with design and delivery teams to ensure the business agenda for technical training remains on track and aligned to the Learning business case goals
What they are seeking...
- Experience at manager level
- Adept at communicating, influencing, coaching, educating, challenging and managing senior stakeholders. Strong financial management/commercial acumen.
- Ability to understand and contribute to the effective development of L&D and OD strategies while understanding the implications from a culture, business success and company practice standpoint.
- The ability to translate client business needs into realistic and achievable plans in collaboration with the learning CoE.
- The ability to provide coaching, work collaboratively, and consult effectively and independently with senior levels of the organisation.
- Proven team leadership and management skills and ability to create a high performing, motivating, supportive and collaborative team environment.
Apply for Learning Business Partner- 12 Month FTC's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly