HR Systems Officer / HR Systems Advisor / HR Systems Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Were seeking HR Systems Officer to join a busy HR Systems team to support a large systems change project.
We are seeking HR System Specialists / HR Analysts / HR System Advisors to work as part of a large HR Services team. Reporting to the HR Systems Manager
You will play an integral part in the HR Systems project team who are undertaking a review and then implementation of specialist modules of the HR Systems.
As an HR Systems Specialist you will be responsible for developing effective MI reporting / HR analytics. You will also be involved in developing and preparing the HR systems for new implementation / roll out of specialist modules - eg manager self service, pensions, onboarding, recruitment, Rostering, payroll and L&D.
- As a HR system Officer / Advisor / Systems Specialist you will lead elements of the day to day maintenance, utilisation, configuration and optimisation of the HR Systems eg developing Employee / Manager Self Service
- As a key systems and workforce information lead you will liaise with in the development and implementation of the system to ensure it is aligned to business needs.
- lead and ensure delivery of organisational reporting requirements through scheduled, batched and bespoke reporting and trend analysis, acting as a key liaison for data. This includes regular provision of a suite of MI and trend analysis to support organisational activity, including but not limited to workforce and succession planning, equality and diversity, workforce profile, absence management, vacancies and variance reporting
- Working as part of the HR Systems Project Team you will be involved in all aspects of HR systems implementation/modules implementation involving HR analysis, data manipulation, configuration, mapping and process.
Were seeking an HR Systems Specialist / HR Analyst / HR Systems Advisors who have a strong background within complex organisations.
- Significant experience of developing system functionality and reporting requirements
- Extensive HR Systems Analytical and Reporting skills
- Relevant experience of BI tools and report writing
- Extensive experience of building and using databases/reporting tools; proven experience in manipulation and analysis of large volumes of data
- Track record of successful and relevant project management, where innovative solutions have been delivered within a large complex organisation
- Technically skilled and systems orientated, and an expert user of MS Office Applications (specifically advanced MS Excel skills)
This role is initially offered as a 6 months fixed contract however potential for longer term eg 12 months + and possible perm in future.
Working from home until Sept and then hybrid model with working from home / working from office in Portsmouth.
Circa 40 days inc bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Systems Officer / HR Systems Advisor / HR Systems Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly