Senior HR Manager
SENIOR HR MANAGER– SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT COMPANY CENTRAL LONDON
£45,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
MW Eat is a financially strong, highly-regarded, well-managed London restaurant company specialising in Indian cuisines, based near Marble Arch W1. We have 10 restaurant units including Amaya, Chutney Mary, Veeraswamy and six Masala Zone restaurants. They are all acclaimed and regarded as amongst the best of their type irrespective of cuisine. (Go to www.realindianfood.com for details). Two of them have Michelin Stars.
We are extremely passionate and constantly innovative, looking for new ideas and ways to improve our offering and stay ahead of the market. This is combined with a strong process driven backbone to company operations
We have been awarded the Restaurateur of the Year Award in the high profile Tatler Restaurants Awards. We serve over 1 million customers a year.
We put great focus on training and personnel development as well as rigorous recruitment.
Role & Responsibilities
We are recruiting a full-time senior HR Manager reporting to the Chairman covering all aspects of the HR function. The role will manage the full range of HR policies & processes and initiatives, & providing the highest standards of people care & service to both the business & its people.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Proactive response to employee relations including disciplinaries, grievances and general staff issues, continuing the company’s strong record in this respect
- Overseeing all recruitment and selection for the restaurants including management & apprenticeships
- Ensuring proper people development and training at all levels
- Delivering and refining the HR processes to achieve our people objectives
The position will be based in the Head office with physical working, with travel to the restaurant locations which are all located in Central London. An HR Coordinator is part of the HR team
What we are looking for:
- A strong London based HR generalist background at senior level in the hospitality sector
- CIPD qualified to L5 or above or have an equivalent level of experience with a strong working knowledge of employment law
- Solid experience of recruiting in the hospitality industry
- Experience of interfacing with payroll systems
Salary: Circa - £45,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
This is a full time position Monday to Friday – 41.25 hours per week
Please apply to email@example.com - with a copy of your CV, recent photograph, current salary details, salary history & covering note, and references
We wish to recruit directly and we do not wish use any recruitment agencies and ask that you do not contact us with regard to this position