Recruitment Business Partner
This is a busy and challenging in-house Recruitment role working in a rapidly changing and modernising organisation. You will be joining a small recruitment team during this period of change with a particular focus on dealing with the day to day recruitment projects. This is a role for a self-starter with strong in-house experience and the ability to work on more complex and hard to fill roles.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Managing the end to end candidate journey. This will include agreeing individual job specs and recruitment tactics with the hiring managers, placing adverts and managing all candidate enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Utilising social media and LinkedIn to maximise candidate attraction.
- Shortlisting applications, coordinating interviews and assessments as well as conducting first stage interviews and providing feedback.
- Understanding where and how to engage with third party recruiters, negotiating rates and building strong relationships.
- Providing additional support to both the Recruitment and Transformational Team with modernising Recruitment processes and systems.
To be a success in this role you will:
- Have first class recruitment skills and worked in an in-house role within a corporate environment.
- Be able to communicate across all levels utilising all technology available (Telephone, Email, Face to Face as well as Zoom/Teams)
- Be able to manage changing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Be able to work autonomously and be resilient.
This is a great role for an experienced recruiter who has the ability to think creatively and who enjoys the challenge of finding the right people to develop and improve an already strong organisation. You would be joining the organisation at a time where you will be able to make a big impact by both filling key roles and helping to develop a more modern Recruitment function.
Salary:£30-£35k + benefits. Based in Birmingham you will need to be in the office regularly with plenty of time spent working from home too.
The best way to apply for this position is to follow the link below. This will ensure that your CV goes directly to the relevant consultant.
If you have any specific question please call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (quote ref BBBH214).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.