HR Business Partner
A newly created HR Business Partner position with a particular focus on the central business functions, talent acquisition and L&D. Offering great scope and the opportunity to engage in some exciting projects, this role has the distinct possibility of resulting in a wonderful, permanent position.
An international, pharmaceutical organisation.
As the HR Business Partner, key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a generalist role with a strong focus on talent/talent acquisition and L&D.
- Understand and identify talent gaps across the business, based on current and future needs, and develop a creative strategy to identify and source appropriate talent.
- Manage the selection life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews and negotiation of offer packages, ensuring a great candidate experience.
- Work with the team to develop internal talent, with continual review and improvement of approach and processes and dedicated focus on talent identification, development and retention across all functions.
- Provide expert guidance on learning and development at all levels; identify areas that need attention and improvement and deliver effective solutions.
- Help to continually re-energise approach by researching, recommending and implementing progressive tools and methods in people management and development.
As the successful HR Business Partner you will demonstrate:
- Excellent all-rounder with a proven track record in the design and deployment of people initiatives that have demonstrably improved business growth and performance.
- Particular talent for sourcing, with experience of senior and graduate recruitment, talent development and, ideally, experience in sourcing technical experts from academia and world class organisations.
- Strategic thinker; understands business goals and objectives and seeks to develop strategies and initiatives to support these; identifies threats and opportunities; understands business implications of decisions; strong entrepreneurial flair.
- Agility in thought; creative, naturally curious and engaging; always eager to contribute; gets involved in new things.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, form strong relationships, collaborate and influence at all levels in a fast-moving, complex business.
- Ideally experience gained through partnering with central business functions.
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills.
- Results driven, strong attention to detail, able to juggle priorities and work on multiple projects.
- Anticipates business and stakeholder's needs; responds promptly, maintains communication and manages expectations.
As the successful HR Business Partner you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary of £60,000 - £65,000 (day rate equivalent may be available).
- Car allowance.
- A rarely available, exciting opportunity.