IR/ER Business Partner
Permanent IR/ER Partner job available in manchester paying up to £70k
Your new company
My client is a well known tech company with headquarters in central London & office in Manchester have a newly created permanent vacancy to support a global change program. Working across the Corporate Units, the role is responsible for partnering with the business on employee relations matters, providing specialist change management, employee relations, employment law and trade union relations (IR) advice and guidance on complex change projects. You will:
- Provide advice and guidance on the development, design and implementation of projects and programmes to support unit people strategies, whilst delivering of the Group wide ER agenda.
- Partner the business and be recognised as a specialist in delivering the employee engagement and ER/IR elements of change activities and programmes.
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships with recognised Trade Union Officials and employee forum representatives
- Ensure timely and accurate consultation information in line with legislation requirements
- Lead complex consultation activities with the recognised employee representatives (TU's & Employee Reps)
- Support HRBP's and senior business leaders in developing their own skills and experience in dealing with unions / employee representatives
- Regularly engage with stakeholders and functions such as Reward, Legal, and HR Services etc. to shape and support business impacting change programmes.
The successful candidate will have led complex consultation activity in a matrix environment, and have had exposure to trade unions at both regional and national level, handling TUPE, redundancy consultations & collective agreements and work pattern changes. The role must be somebody who is basically responsible for the unions relationship nationally.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.