Talent Development Specialist
A Learning and Development Specialist to support daily activities for the talent development agenda, looking for someone on a 12 month FTC, based in London.
A global not-for-profit organisation that supports charity projects, circa 2000 staff. The role is based in London.
A Learning and Development Specialist Specialist to:
- Support implementations and operations of the Agenda
- Project plan and support on on-boarding, development and other talent initiatives.
- Create and implement tools and support resources around on-boarding, performance management, professional and career development.
- Organise learning activities, as well as create and share resources
- Support technology: Workday and LMS
- Conduct research to support the Talent Development Teams work and report on this
- Provide general admin alongside the team
The successful Learning and Development Specialist will have:
- 3-5 years Experience
- Excellent Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Project Management Experience
An interim Learning and Development Specialist Specialist
12 month FTC