- Full Time
Recruitment Administrator 12/18 month contract based in Braintree. Potential for permanent £23/25K
Your new company
An experienced Recruitment Administrator is required for a 12 month fixed term contract. This role is based in Braintree, with the option to work for home a couple of days of the week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established, corporate organisation that has seen substantial growth over the past 12 month. You will be part of a Talent team reporting into a Resourcing Partner.This is a newly created role and if successful there is a strong possibility that this role could lead onto a permanent position.
You will work closely with the Talent and HR team to provide an efficient recruitment service to the business. The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and a keen interest in working in Recruitment or Human Resources.
Your new role
Assisting in the full cycle recruitment responsibilities including:
- Sourcing of candidates
- Updating the Recruitment social media channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Relevant documentation and data filing
- Maintaining the tracker spreadsheets of all advertised posts, hires and sources and generating and issuing the internal weekly update for Braintree
- Assisting in ensuring that all recruitment campaigns are proactively monitored during the advertising period and maintaining the ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Working closely with the Recruiting Manager's and Recruitment Business Partner to take action where applications received are few in number or of poor quality
- Arranging interviews, liaising with Recruiting Managers and candidates; booking rooms, preparing interview schedules and issuing supporting interview booklet paperwork and documentation.
- Collating feedback and notifying the agencies and / or unsuccessful candidates by e-mail at the conclusion of each recruitment campaign, dealing with requests for interview feedback and providing administrative support to ensure the successful conclusion of recruitment campaigns.
- Provide first class recruitment support for internal business functions
- Assist in the management of the recruitment process including initial discussions with the centralised HR function and recruiting manager to agree role/person specifications, initial candidate contact and interview co- ordination through to offer
- Proven ability to utilise external resources (LinkedIn, direct approaches, dedicated sources etc.) to ensure that a varied pipeline is in place
- Assist in the tracking and analyse of all recruitment data to determine the effectiveness of recruitment activities including time to hire, cost per hire and source
- Communicate effectively and partner with the wider HR department to ensure shared objectives are aligned and achieved
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a broad range of recruitment and talent selection experience from working for either a recruitment agency or within an in-house environment. Experience of recruiting within a high growth technology focused environment would be advantageous
- Proven ability to manage volume recruitment activities within a fast paced, professional and quality focused setting
- Experience of using KPIs to positively measure and improve performance
- A can-do attitude and a problem solver
- Pharmaceutical/Scientific recruitment experience is preferred
- Flexibility towards work assignments with the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks simultaneously and to prioritise workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
What you'll get in return
A 12 /18 month contract that could lead to a permanent position.
28 days holiday & Bank holidays
Generous Pensions scheme
Death in Service
Eye care vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly