L&D Delivery Manager - 9 mth FTC
3 days left
- Full Time
L&D Delivery Manager - £48-50,000 + Benefits. 9 month FTC
Joining the central HR function at this market leading business you will be working closely with colleagues to manage the core learning activity ensuring it is commercially effective, well received and continuously improved. You will be managing a delivery team as well as the Learning Management System and associated e-learning offering.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the design, development and delivery of a blended range of learning and development solutions which meet learning and business objectives
- Leading and motivating the team to achieve objectives, with responsibility for performance management and development.
- Managing the development, implementation and maintenance of e-learning solutions via the LMS.
- Ensuring that all learning and development is up to date and consistent with any relevant legal / regulatory changes.
- Producing regular MI to demonstrate KPI's and ROI.
- Constant evaluation, assessment and improvement in the learning and development activities on offer to the business.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced and confident in the technologies available to deliver a range of training across a widely dispersed business population.
The successful candidate will also have experience of building effective business partnerships quickly and be able to influence at all levels. Management experience is essential as well as proven experience of driving change and future proofing learning offerings.
In addition you must be able to show
- Proven experience of dealing with e-learning projects as part of a blended approach.
- A sound understanding of L&D technologies, methodologies and theory.
- Proven experience working in a regulated industry.
- Relevant CIPD or L&D qualifications.
Salary: £48-50,000 + Benefits
The best way to apply for this role is through the link below. Your CV and application will go direct to the consultant Diana Sharp.
If you do have any specific enquiries you can contact us on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote job ref BBBH223 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
Apply for L&D Delivery Manager - 9 mth FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly