4 days left
- Full Time
HR Coordinator Maternity Cover Contract Crewe £25,000 Per Annum
Your new company
I am working on behalf of healthcare business based in Crewe in their search for a HR Coordinator to cover a college who will be shortly going on maternity leave. The main purpose of this position is to support the group HR manager in the day to day running of the HR Department.
Your new role
In your new role as HR Coordinator your main roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance on company HR procedures and manage flexible working requests in conjunction with line management.
- Update policies and procedures ensuring legal compliance.
- Payroll and Time & Attendance administration.
- Maintain and monitor sickness absence records and report to the Group HR Manager when issues arise.
- Manage appraisal and objective process, carrying out necessary training for managers involved and ensuring timely and high-quality completion of both.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, you will be the main point of contact for HR on site, be an approachable member of the team and support line managers with delivering all HR policies and procedures. CIPD Level 5 would be ideal but Level 3 is essential to be considered for this role.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of £25,000, competitive annual leave allocation and onsite parking is available. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for the next step in their career and a candidate who is keen on progression within HR.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly