Talent Business Partner
Oakleaf is proud to be supporting a strong retail brand in their search for a Talent Business Partner to joining their team. This will be a new role as the company is growing and will report into the Talent Director.
This is a London based role but our client will be open to working from home or a hybrid approach.
· Lead on the roll out of our talent management approach - scaling across the full organisation in both retail and head office
· Scale our approach so it's high impact and high value for all stakeholders without being highly labour intensive
· Identify talent trends and use this to support and full talent agenda (Talent Acquisition, Development, Inclusion & Diversity and People Experience)
· Support people leaders with taking talent accountability - driving forward the health of their talent picture - remaining agile constantly
· Building talent tools with our European head office to support mapping talent and talent actions (as a result of mapping)
· Identifying and protecting all critical roles so we are never without or at risk of achieving our future ambitions
· Building 2 for 1 succession planning principles using Build, Borrow and Buy methodology
· Recognising growth and change areas in our business and successfully planning for future talent needs
· Work closely with full talent team, to support our performance management approach - driving continuous performance improvement
· Work with our inclusion, diversity and belonging lead to ensure we incorporate into our talent processes
· In time, lead on Performance Management across the UK+ business
· If required - support with talent development initiatives if it accelerates are talent plans
For more information about this role or to be considered please submit you CV.