Due to really positive company growth, we are partnered with a Financial Services client that are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic HR Coordinator to join the HR team initially on a 6 month basis with the potential to go permanent. This role will be integral to support recruitment and HR.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress a career in HR with an established Financial Services company in central London.
- Extensive diary management across different time zones in EMEA and the USA
- Coordinating interviews
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Management of database uploading CVs
- Sending out and chasing recruitment approvals for offers and job openings
- Point of contact for new starters and escalating where necessary
- Organising onboarding for new starters
- Scheduling meetings for Right to Work document checks
- Drafting life cycle letters e.g. probation / contract changes /leaver letters
- People HR (HR system) will add all new starters / leavers / any changes here
- Updating holiday requests and updating systems
- Coordinating appraisals
- Experience in a fast pace HR Team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated team player.