HR Data Analytics & Projects Manager
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a highly regarded global law firm looking to recruit an HR Data Analytics & Projects Manager. This is a permanent position.
Reporting to the Director of Global HR Systems. The HR Data Analytics & Projects Manager will play a pivotal role in the transformation of data and reporting. They will have a broad range of responsibilities related to HR systems. You will work closely with Reward, HR, Payroll, OGC, IT and F&A.
Responsibilities of the HR Data Analytics & Projects Manager include but are not exclusive to:
- Manage key functional elements of software data
- Ensure data integrity and confidentiality in the HR systems
- To assess and develop HR systems training for the HR BP's
- Define and build an HR MI Dashboard to deliver firm wide HR data in a clear, useful and timely fashion
- Refine firm-wide metrics in place- develop as required
In order to be considered for this position:
- Ability to think critically and proactively suggest solutions.
- Ability to apply inferential statistics to people data.
- Excellent technical knowledge of working HR systems and reporting tools
- Ability to scope existing and new systems requirements and project manage through to system implementation.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Collaborative approach, can do attitude
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.