1 day left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion team and forward-thinking organisation. The client led organisation are committed to being fair, diverse, and inclusive in how they deliver their projects and as an employer. The EDI Manager will help to achieve this vision by delivering EDI activities and providing expert advice to teams and stakeholders across the UKIMEA region.
This is a new role in a growing part of the business, showing the commitment and passion to EDI. Your focus will be to work effectively to ensure EDI values are aligned and manage relationships with key contacts in client organisations. They are a wholly independent organisation who determine their own business priorities and direction.
* Provide expert advice and support to ensure that EDI principles are integrated into plans, policies, and processes, and delivering our projects and other activities.
* Work with leaders, project teams, and centres of expertise (including People Partners, Learning and Development, Bid Support and Communications) to deliver EDI guidance, tools, and activities.
* Produce EDI reports across multiple projects to meet clients' contractual requirements.
* Track progress in achieving strategic aims
Skills and Experience:
You will have previous experience of working on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion projects, understand policies and be able to implement strategies. You will be able to report on trends and offer suggestions for future strategies.
* Able to embed EDI in strategies, business plans, policies, processes, and activities:
* Create and deliver EDI action plans, programmes and initiatives to achieve clear outcomes and impact.
* Analyze EDI data, track and report on EDI outcomes and metrics.
* Develop EDI-related policies and processes.
* Manage relationships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve EDI objectives.
Salary £55,000 plus a fantastic benefits package, including Profit Share from day one.
The HQ are in London, however the organisation is offering a full flexible working policy. They have offices located across the UK. The work/ life balance is fantastic.
Apply for ED&I Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly