4 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceuticals brand, with offices based in Watford. They are looking to appoint a HR Generalist initially on an 18 month FTC, with potential to become permanent. They are looking for candidates with a strong HR Generalist background, with experience as a HR Advisor handling Employee Relations in particular. Any knowledge or understanding of South African employment law would also be a bonus.
The client is a market leader within their field, with global recognition. They are currently looking for a HR Generalist to join their HR team in Watford on an 18 month FTC to start ASAP. They are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package including up to 10% bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Ensure all employment practices comply with current UK legislation and company guidelines as well as considering best practice - update relevant policies, procedures & documents as necessary
- Ensure employee data is appropriately & accurately gathered, stored and processed in line with GDPR - includes updating both local and HQ systems as well as running Payroll
- Coach, advise and support managers in all aspects of People Management
- Advise and support employees to understand company policy and UK employment legislation
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy - coach and guide managers
- Manage talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding - coach and guide managers
- Manage Employee benefits including Payroll - make payments, add and remove employees from existing schemes, renew contracts, research and recommend additional/alternative benefits to ensure cost effective solutions
Good working knowledge of employment laws and practices
Previous HR experience working at a generalist level. Ideally, experience at operating in a Shared Services HR model.
Strong MS Office software experience required.
Skill in database management and record keeping.
Strong analytical capability with respect to problem solving, conflict resolution and employee relations matters.
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills required. Must be innovative and proactive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to adapt. Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions.
Demonstrated ability to coach managers and to deliver on project commitments
Ideally CIPD Qualified
A highly competitive salary and benefits package, opportunity for the role to become permanent. Parking available on site.