Junior HR Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing organisation in the Pharmaceuticals sector based in St. Albans as a Junior HR Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract with potential for extension. This would suit candidates who have a CIPD Level 5 qualification with extensive HR Advisory experience and a background partnering with senior stakeholders ideally within a white collar industry.
The client is a market leading Pharmaceuticals business who are currently looking for an experienced HR professional to join their team. They are looking for someone who has a CIPD Level 5 qualification at a minimum, confident running Employee Relations cases, happy to lead on project work and business partner at multiple levels.
- Work with the HR Managers to design, develop, implement, update and train HR policies and procedures
- Provide guidance and education to colleagues across onboarding, appraisals, salary and bonus reviews, mentoring programmes, retirements and maternity leave
- Support recruitment activities including if required supporting interviews and advising Hiring Managers
- Manage and advise on complex employee relations issues
- Manage, lead or contribute to HR projects and provide resource and support for larger projects
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting including headcount/ budget tracking, analysis ensuring accurate and timely submissions
- Support with coordination and delivery of HR learning programmes
- Responsible for ensuring payroll changes are recorded and communicated in line with monthly payroll deadlines
- Provide the highest quality of HR support to designated business functions so they can achieve their commercial objectives.
- Take a lead role in developing and implementing strategies, programmes, activities, policies and procedures to support the current and future needs of the business
- Work closely with all members of the EMEA HR department and Stakeholders across the client group
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or above
- Extensive and broad background in Human Resources ideally working in a matrix structure and supporting operational colleagues on a wide range of employment issues
- Significant HR Generalist experience in particular a strong background in ER and case management
- Knowledge and application of UK employment law
- Excellent communication and business partnering capabilities
- A flexible approach to supporting the differing needs of colleagues
- Able to quickly establish credibility and build strong working relationships with department heads and managers, demonstrating maturity and professionalism
A competitive salary, excellent benefits