This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation based in Rickmansworth. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and are therefore looking to appoint a brand new HR Advisor role within the team.
The client is a market leader in the Electronics industry looking to add a new HR Advisor within the HR team due to growth. Candidates must be ambitious, willing to learn, with good knowledge and experience within Policy udpating/ implementation, Employee Relations cases and generalist HR duties. They must be a strong communicator, live locally to Watford/ Rickmansworth and have excellent attention to detail.
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process: scheduling interviews, creating contracts and offer letters
- Employee relations - coach and guide line managers on best practice, lead meetings
- Review and update policies where necessary
- Manage the onboarding and induction process
- Update the HR system and maintain accurate employee records
- Ideally CIPD Level 5 qualified or working towards
- 2-5 years' experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator
A competitive salary, excellent benefits and rapid career progression opportunities