Our client are currently looking to take on a new Systems Trainer on a permanent basis. Our client are a very collaborative and modern mid sized European firm based in London.
The Systems Trainer develops, designs, and implements technology learning initiatives. Utilizing classroom, remote, and individual instruction.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver training programs including development, promotion, delivery, implementation, and evaluation for New Hire and other IT Training programs offered at the Firm.
- Work closely with IT staff and other key leaders to determine end-user training priorities and strategies.
- Using a learning management system, perform administrative tasks associated with training: schedule classes/courses, maintain attendance registration and records, analyze the effectiveness of training and student feedback.
- Develop comprehensive training plans and produce course materials.
- Class management responsibility, which includes, but is not limited to motivating participants, maintaining control of the class environment, and directing the learning of participants to meet program objectives.
- Serve on project teams for rollouts of new technology and upgrades, which includes, but is not limited to evaluating, testing, and marketing. May be assigned other special projects.
- Contribute to the development of instructional and participant materials, including objectives, training documentation, visual aids, testing, training instruments, and course handouts. Provide feedback regarding effectiveness and ease of use.
- Design and develop online learning modules to support instructor-led programs or other initiatives within IT.
- Provide end-user support services as appropriate for software related questions.
- Prepare activity and progress reports regarding training and project activities.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate training experience to include classroom and e-learning.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proven presentation/platform skills.
- Strong technical coaching and counseling skills with ability to influence others to take action and achieve objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of desktop productivity software and groupware products; expert level proficiency with MS Office Suite.