Experienced Internal Recruiter - Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Your new company
A well-known established company based in Leeds city centre are looking to grow their very busy inhouse recruitment team by recruiting an experienced recruiter to join the team on a full time permanent basis.
Your new role
As an internal recruiter you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality service to the business ensuring you understand the needs of stakeholders and work to support these requirements in a timely manner.
- Design and implement recruiting strategies
- Develop relationships through networking and direct candidate sourcing
- Ensure all applicants receive excellent customer service
- Manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Provide reports to updated on the progress of recruitment
- Work to agreed recruitment KPIs
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment
- Strong networking skills and an ability to influence key stakeholders
- Excellent and up-to-date working knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Strong understanding of direct sourcing tools
- Strong knowledge of Competency Based interviews
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Ability to work from home
- Excellent progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.