My client a leading Not for Profit are looking to hire an ER Advisor on an initial 6 month fixed term contract. Working in a busy team of 3 you will be providing front line ER advise to the wider business.
Duties will include:
- Advising, coaching, and guiding on all ER and change casework such as sickness, absence, appeals, grievances, disciplinaries and performance.
- Reviewing casework documents to ensure that they adhere to current policies and processes.
- Escalating complex queries to the ER specialist where necessary
- Ensuring cases and queries are logged and monitored on the case management system.
- Managing your own ER caseload ensure that cases are closed off within set SLA's
- Supporting the HR Business Partners on complex ER cases and where required supporting with settlements and tribunals.
- Acting as the escalation contact for the HR Coordinators relating to ER queries
To carry out this role you must be a strong ER Advisor who is accurate and methodical in their approach. The ideal candidate will be immediately available and feel comfortable commuting into the office on a part time basis.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.