HR Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
My client, a US headquartered Financial Services business, currently have a new HR Business Partner position available on a 6 month basis.
This will be a busy, fast paced HRBP role looking after top-level stakeholders with both a strategic and hands on focus. Your remit will cover stakeholder management, performance, talent, compensation processes, ER, recruitment and much more.
- Provide support to senior leaders on all people matters
- Manage end to end recruitment process from job definition to induction
- Manage complex employee relations cases
- Build strong working relationship with line managers to effectively manage their teams, manage and advise on people risk
- Lead on HR project work
- Relevant experience in HR, preferably in financial services or another dynamic, fast-paced sector
- Adaptable, able to think and react quickly to support a rapid-paced business
- Proactive with drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to challenge and question stakeholders in a constructive way
- Problem solver
- Good understanding of HR systems and reporting
- Understanding of financial regulatory considerations beneficial
Competitive salary on offer. Potential for extension and/or longer term opportunities. Please apply.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly