EMEA Transformation Lead
I'm pleased to share that I'm currently supporting a global Strategy Consulting firm in the search for an EMEA Transformation Lead/Project Manager for a 12 month contract. Open to either FTC or day rate.
This role is critical in helping the firm to manage key people issues of the business and to continuously improve the service HR provides to its internal clients. Reporting to, and working closely with, the Regional HR Leader, you will provide strategic support to the Regional HR Leader.
The key responsibilities of the role are set out below - there may be others which are not listed:
- Identifying where current processes aren't working and facilitate and develop, in collaboration with key stakeholders, redesigned business processes e.g. Partner offer and onboarding process, external contractor process
- Identifying the root cause of business problems and creating strong, rational business cases for change
- Creating "triage" path for business leaders to share what isn't working
- Leading and managing the delivery of the project so that the deliverables are completed on time
- Ensuring that there is a formal audit trail for the sign-off of all deliverables and decisions made
- Report progress accurately to EMEA HR Managing Director
Develop change management practices and processes as part of a programme to improve operational efficiency across the HR service across the EMEA region
- Education and enablement for change across the key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience delivering improvements within an HR Environment
- Demonstrable expertise of Change Management practices and processes
- Strong communication, influencing relationship-building skills.
- Strong influencing skills and with the gravitas to command professional respect at all levels
- A true commercial and pragmatic hands-on approach
- The passion to drive through the people strategy
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues
- Proven track record of adding value to a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.