Resourcing Partner Stoke-on-Trent 6 Months Temporary
Your new company
This large construction business based in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent is looking for a Resourcing Partner to join their team on a temporary basis due to a continued period of growth therefor requiring support in their recruitment team.
Your new role
- Be a part of a small recruitment team ensuring the delivery of a pro-active end to end recruitment service. Delivering all aspects of the recruitment process from sourcing, screening and interviewing, through to offer management and timely on-boarding of new hires.
- Working with the business to understand their recruitment needs and agreeing effective recruitment plans.
- Create an engaging approach to attraction utilising all available sourcing techniques, with a focus on direct sourcing and social media, to attract active high calibre candidates and engage with passive candidates
- Utilising the e-recruitment system to support the recruitment process ensuring that all data is accurate and up to date.
- Building strong working relationships across the business to facilitate the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruitment process.Understand competitor practices and maintain a focus on continuous improvement to ensure that the best talent is identified and secured
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role will ultimately lead to your success, you will have a proven track record of end to end recruitment and be comfortable speaking to people via phone and email. You will be enthusiastic and must have a passion for recruitment to be considered for this role.
What you'll get in return
The hourly rate for this role is a minimum of £15.00 Per hour depending on experience, this will be discussed on interview. Working hours are 37.5 per week, 9:00-17:30, Monday-Friday and this role will be 75% remotely based.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.