Recruitment Manager / East Sussex / Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
A hugely successful organisation in East Sussex is seeking an interim Recruitment Manager for a period of up to 6 months to manage some exciting projects within the company.
As Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for:
- Keeping job advertisements up to date and proactively finding new ways of advertising posts utilising; Social Media, Recruitment Fairs etc
- Building rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing incoming CVs via our recruitment system; screening and selecting candidates
- Creating initiatives to source candidates directly
- Collaborate with Managers to reduce the cost of temporary/agency staff
- Manage activity on social media; actively approach suitable candidates via LinkedIn etc; build a network of possible future candidates
- Manage the interview process and supporting Hiring Managers with interviews.
- General recruitment administration including reviewing job descriptions, presenting offers and providing feedback.
- Available immediately or on a shorter notice period
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of working as an Internal Recruiter
- Experience using Applicant Tracking System
- Good IT skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media; LinkedIn, Twitter
- Knowledge of carrying out phone and face to face interviews at all levels
- Good planning and organising skills