Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst / Worthing / Finance / Accountancy
Based in Worthing our recognisable client is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Analyst on a permanent basis.
As Senior Accounts Payable Analyst you will:
- Investigate and respond to Payables queries, some complex or sensitive, from staff on the operation of Oracle Financial Ledger
- Ensure that the Oracle ledger and other data integrity checks are carried out in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and as agreed with the Finance Manager.
- Run and analyse financial reports from the Oracle Financial Ledger in accordance with weekly, monthly and annual timetables.
- Design and maintain reports and spreadsheets as required by the Finance Manager
- Overview of the Working Capital, including receivables, payables and cash.
- Liaise with staff in Shared Business Services to resolve queries with the operation of the Oracle Financial Ledger or data held on the ledger.
- Contribute to the review and design of financial processes and interfaces by suggesting appropriate amendments.
- Contribute to the Agreement of Balances exercise each quarter for Payables
- Operate within agreed financial procedures to ensure that there is control over access to Oracle and the accuracy and validity of data held within Oracle
- Create and maintain the Rolling Creditors spread sheet on a monthly basis
- Investigate and resolve creditor accounts identified in our Duplicate and Statement reviews
- Maintain our creditor supplier database
- Apply accounting policies and other relevant guidance appropriately and consistently in the area of work
- Operate within agreed financial procedures and standing orders to ensure that financial control is maintained at all times
- Deputise for the Finance Manager, and other members of the Department, as required.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and nature of the post as directed by the Finance Manager
- AAT qualified
- Use of computerised systems - ideally Oracle
- Working from home and in the office
£25-28,000 plus benefits